Nuffnang ads

5:53 PM


Assalamualaikum

My entry for today is about Nuffnang.com. It is a blog advertising community and just get an award, Asia Pacific's First Blog Community. I just know that we can get income in blogging from my school. So, it is a luck news for me to follow it. When I visited Erick's blog, I saw he also just advertised his blog through Nuffnang.com. Then, I tried to sign up it.

After read all the term and condition, we can get the money through cheque when the blog had accumulates RM 50. wow, so cool! I love it so much. So my aim now is to post more entry about myself, and other things that i like to. I will save that money for my future when i get it:)


So, what you waiting for? now
Click my Nuffnang, to sign up today!

wassalam

You Might Also Like

0 komen kalian

Popular Posts