Hang out with my friends

3:32 PM

Assalamualaikum:)

For my entry today, i want to write about my experience in going out with my friends. Last Saturday was Noraini's birthday. So, Fatina and I planned to celebrate it together. We chose Centre Point as our venue. In addition, we also invited Herlina, Suzy and Laili to join toge
ther.

We promised to meet there on 11.00 am. After all there, we went to KAISON to buy her birthday's present. I asked Fatina to buy a bear because she really like the bear so much. We shared the money to buy it. Then, we went to Bata to accompany Suzy to buy her shoes. After that, we went to KFC to have a lunch together. I ordered snack plate with cheesy wedges and all were RM 14.10. An hour later......we went warisan square


i will never forget our memory forever and ever.
you are the best friends that i ever had before:)

wassalam

You Might Also Like

0 komen kalian

Popular Posts