MasterChef Malaysia

2:44 PM


Assalamualaikum:)

I will writing about a television programme entitled MasterChef Malaysia. Do you know? It is abroad for the first time in Astro Ria channel. I like to watch it very much. In other hand, I can start to know how to cook very well, tha
t's my aim:_:..As usual, before the competition , the Astro's managment will go to all state in Malaysia for the interview. After they have the nomination, all candidates will compete each other to participate this programme. But, however, only 24 candidates sucess to follow this programme. For those who didn't sucess, don't give up or cry because maybe you will get for the next year.:)


So,if you want to know more about this MasterChef Malaysia, don't forget to watch it From Saturday until Wednesday on 9pm in Astro Ria...I am guaranty you will be a better cooker next time:)

wassalam

You Might Also Like

0 komen kalian

Popular Posts