Freedom from Exam

5:27 AM

Salamun alaik'

Happy Holidays to all school students in Malaysia. As I just finished my exam two days ago, I am really feel freedom and happy because I can answer all the questions given. This night, I will going back to Melaka to meet my family there. I miss them so much !

The tittle of today is FREEDOM FROM EXAM-

What I can write here is I am still not freedom yet because I will seating SPM next year. so, Form 4 is not honeymoon. We must study hard from now because there are a lot of Form 4's topic in SPM questions especially elective subjects such as Biology and Chemistry. Don't revoke your study as we are really busy in managing school events. When you are at the class, pay full attention to what teacher teach to. If you want to participate to any competition, please make sure your parents already give the green light to you. If we still think we are already freedom, there are many pros and cons there...


that's all

You Might Also Like

0 komen kalian

Popular Posts